17 November 2009

Stupid but redeemed

This day has had a bunch of ups and downs. The meeting finished early this morning...YAY! So we were able to head home early and then didn't have to go back to work (the perks of this committee). So I went home and had a great lunch and then ran a bunch of errands, finding a couple Christmas gifts, a haircut (which made me nervous because she didn't wash it, just sprayed it and the last time I had a dry haircut I looked horrid), and completed it all within 2 hours. It was great.

Then I came home and opened my book for the Artist's Way class and realized I had ordered the wrong one. Sheesh. There's a workbook for the Morning Pages which is basically a book with lines...uh, I have a bunch of those leftover from school which I'm finding in my things-that-shall-not-be-named. So I went back online and reordered the right one and I have to return that one tomorrow.

But I was still feeling pretty crappy because the MPs are supposed to be done long hand and I hate that. Thankfully one of the ladies in my class, a different one from the one yesterday who told me I had to do them long hand, said that I could do them via typing (it's just highly recommended you do them longhand). I may go back and forth but for now I just want to get in the habit of doing them, so typing it shall be.

After I got that message I decided to get 4 more boxes out of storage. These are mostly books so I went through them in a hurry. I have a box set aside of those I can sell, and then two boxes of ones I want to keep. The last box is about half full of memento stuff from the days gone by - one includes a tiara from Mark P who used to call me the LS Goddess. :) Love it!

So now I'm going to sit down and do my MPs which are becoming Night Pages. Tomorrow I'm going to try to do it in the AM instead and see how that works. Crossing my fingers!!!

No comments: