09 November 2009

Taking a break

Ahhhhhh. Can I just say that again? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm on a mini-break. I'm so glad for this and I so needed it. I'm taking a break from work and from boxes. Work went long yesterday and so by the time I got to MS's it was almost 6. We had pizza and watched Confidence, which is one of my favorites but he had never seen it.

Today I avoided my apartment save one brief moment to run up and drop off part of my project for Xmas presents and grab a soda. We spent the day running errands and doing a little Xmas shopping. It was such a nice day.

I really needed this. While we were driving around today I kept shrugging my shoulders and realizing that they were loose for the first time in a few weeks. It's so nice to get away from it all...a little breather.

No comments: