23 June 2008

Coming Home

Many of my friends have been or will be or are overseas fighting this war that we have going on right now.

There are so many thoughts going through my head right now but until I get them straight I just wanted to give you a link where you can help them make the transition home a little easier.

WecomeBackVeterans.org is a great program. I'm also linking here to a story by Mark Newman from MLB.com. MLB will be holding special games over July 4th and Sept 11 where the players will be wearing Stars and Stripes caps. You can purchase one from the link at the bottom of the story.

But read the story. There is a lot of truth in what these two speak. War is hell, and whether you agree with this war or not, please consider the people who are there fighting it and the struggles they face not only overseas but as they return home.

No comments: