20 June 2008

And I'm off!

It's another one of those work-then-travel-then-theater days so I thought I'd say hello this morning just in case I can't get it done tonight.

I have been such a lazy ass this week. It sucks. I've been getting up early to go run or get to work early and then run sometime during the day, but when i get home, other than Tuesday when I made the pie for Naomi, I have just been sitting on my butt trying to regroup.

It's hard to go back to work after a vacation, especially a great vacation and even more so after having come back from two vacations with a little mini work week in between.

This is why when I worked at LS I never took a vacation. I got out of sync, out of rhythm with my job and my life.

Next week it'll be the same. Just found out late yesterday that I have a work trip Thursday and Friday so I may have to go in Monday to get a few things done. Then it's a short week the next week due to Independence Day.

UGH! Summer is great, but am I the only one who really longs for the set schedule fall, winter and spring bring? I miss those school kind of days.

OH well...enough of my whining. Off to work again! (after I pick up my house and pack quick for my trip).

No comments: