13 December 2007

Weird dreams

This morning I woke up thoroughly confused. I had been dreaming that I was at a seminary, but it looked more like an office building. It was spring and a group of seminarians were sitting outside of the building in a circle, all wearing backpacks and having a group discussion. One of them started lamenting about how he (or was it a she? the person had longer hair anyway), how they weren't good enough and that God hated them. Despite what others said they kept saying they were going to drop out because God hated them, that they were a horrible person because of all the things they have done and there's no way God would let them lead a church.

I was sitting off to the side and eavesdropping, as I do so well. They started getting up to leave and the person was really distraught and said again, "God hates me; I'm so horrible."

And I said, (I can't belive I said this in my dream) "Fcuk that! You're great. You're amazing. You think God would hate you? Hell, no. God thinks you're the best!"

And the person looked at me like I was on crack. So I said it all again and added, "Hell you're better than best. You're the bestest!"

And then I woke up.

What the hell?

Oh and add this to it all...when I woke up, my front right tooth hurt - painful hurt whenever I touched it. Am I clenching again? (My teeth, that is.)

No comments: