11 December 2007

Playlist

Okay, so I don't have an iPod yet, or an MP3, or anything cool like that so I can't give you the latest iPod playlist as JB usually does. Basically I still buy CD's and burn mix discs (which by the way leads me to this cool thing which I'm so tempted to buy just because it brings back SO many memories).

Anyway, today I'm listening to Maia Hirasawa. I found her at Aurgasm which is a site I found a year or so ago. In fact, in 2006 I started listening to Bitter:Sweet and Lily Allen before they even made it big here, so basically I think this is a pretty cool site.

I'm also listening Paste's Sampler 38 and 37. I'm so thankful to Amused, K and E for introducing me this magazine. I have found some really great bands from this. I'd go into it but I don't really feel like it right now. I'm too busy listening.

Shhhhh...Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings are playing

No comments: