04 December 2007

Reader's Digest version

Okay, so tonight I started a long-ass post about phone conversations and mom/siblings/people-in-general and the amount of and time-lengths between calls, but it just got to a point where I was annoyed with it all and decided not to post it.

But let me just ask this: if you don't call or talk to your parents/siblings/friends for a long period of time, do you think that they are mad at you? Or do you just figure that maybe things in their lives are quite busy? Do you then attempt to remedy the lack of conversation or are you just as busy and keep them in your prayers instead (or as usual) knowing that at some point you will visit again and it will be just as joyous as it always is?

1 comment:

Amy Adams said...

I am such a bad correspondent that I just hope that everybody else is as busy/preoccupied/uncommunicative as I am, and so that when we do get back in touch we can just pretend that nothing happened in all those yea--I mean weeks--we didn't talk.

People who are cool with that? Those are your REAL friends.