14 December 2007

And yet another

So last night's dream really had me confused.

First RB and I were running around cars and buildings trying to hide from people, and then when we were found the group of us - RB, Nancy, TimDon, and several others all of whom were women - were voting on whether or not our work week should stay at 4-days or go down to 3. At one point I remember leaning over to one of the ladies and asking her if our hours would stay the same or would they be extended. She said the same and then Nancy called for a vote. We all raised our hands in Aye status and the group cheered.

Then I said, "Wait. We need to revote." Everyone groaned and Nancy called for the vote again. This time everyone voted yes except me because "there has to be at least one dissenting vote or no one will believe we really discussed it."

Then I woke up. This is starting to get annoying.

But the Indians love me and sent me this greeting. (And see the links below it just in case you're looking for any last minute Christmas gifts for me.) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, it was only a few weeks ago that I was making posts in my blog about my weird dreams. Maybe there's some sort of weird-dream-bug making its way around the tubes! =)