15 July 2008

You'd think...

Yeah, I don't though.

Bethany has cool things for sale in her Etsy shop again. I bought another of her bowls. I love her bowls.

So much do I love her bowls and wish I was as cool as Bethany that I decided to see if this little town has any ceramics places where I could paint my own bowls. Luckily there seems to be a place that does this very thing! I'm so excited. So since this weekend I have NOTHING planned (which is a first since...uh...April) I'm going to search this business out and see if I can't paint a bowl and be as cool as Bethany. Of course I know that being as cool as Bethany is a feat that only Bethany can achieve (being Bethany and all) but maybe I can get close.

OH, Beege - yeah, I'm running another one. But my new running buddy ditched me today, rightly so since he had to pick up his son, so I didn't run today. Uffda. I can't let that happen again. Whoops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It happens. Don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes it's easier to be motivated to exercise when you have a buddy.

It certainly is a lot easier for me now that I'm riding in with Rob in the mornings, even though I'm all alone in that big gym...

bethany actually said...

I missed this post till now! I'd just like to say, I hope you never meet me in person because you'll be seriously disappointed by how uncool I really am. :-) Thank you so much for the kind compliments, though!