18 July 2008

Wish me luck

Have you ever had so much to do that you just didn't want to do anything? That's kind of where I am right now.

I did get some of my filing done today so my piles are shrinking. But I keep getting other papers with orders I have to put in for supplies. I'm not normally the supply person but the one who is has a 2 month vacation coming up so it falls on me.

Today was also my day to clean the break room which I never use. Because I'm such a great procrastinator, I cleaned that break room from top to bottom - I scrubbed out the microwave cleaning out stuck on food from three weeks ago, I wiped down the cupboards where people drip their coffee and food, I swept and mopped the floor. It was amazing. :)

Then NRB and I went out for a supposed run tonight. We ended up walking 5 miles which was good. At 4:30 I was this / / close to shutting Boss1's door and taking a siesta on the couch. But I didn't and the walk was good.

The bad thing about running or walking after work is that I don't get home until 7:30 or 8 then and I'm not really hungry then so I don't eat except maybe some ice cream or toast. Not good for the eating plan.

Anyway... I'm totally rambling right now. I have a free weekend so I'm going to clean my apartment and move my furniture around. I need a change and I need to clean. So that's my plan. Wish me luck!

No comments: