26 July 2008

Sigh

Okay, so I can breathe again.

Yesterday was a very intense day. I'm on a work trip next week and I have a new guy working in my office who hasn't been around very long. So yesterday was a lot of "set up" for him for next week. Boss1 has been gone for a couple weeks, too, so Tuesday will be a lot of follow-up and finishing things that he and I didn't get completed yesterday.

Anyway, we had a work function last night that I had to work. Since I used to be in PR and take photos at my job (before I got my kick-ass awesome job I have now) I was tapped to hang out.

So my day started at 7am and didn't finish until 10:30 last night. And that was with a workout and an hour lunch with RA (which was awesome). But after lunch I didn't eat again until I got home and it was my night to catch up with a friend (i.e. my phone tab, not theirs).

Let's just say it was a very long, intense day, so by the time I got home to talk with my friend I was dehydrated and tired and desperately needed a shower. So I ate watermelon and took a shower, which then woke me up and I didn't get to sleep until 1:30 this morning. Not a good way to go, though the conversation was quite pleasing.

Anyway, my work trip this week is going to be a blast but without internet. I know that my daily journals that I'll write and have to upload (and correctly date) later won't qualify for NaBloPoMo monthly, but I think this still falls in with the Blog365 rules. Hopefully, at least.

I need to pack. I suppose I should do that.

No comments: