14 May 2009

A quickie

Okay...get your mind out of the gutter. It's not like that.

I'm just writing super quick here to stay on top of my blog, but mostly because I won't be back until tomorrow at some point. Mom had surgery today and it went very well, but I've been spending most of the day in the hospital. She kicked me out a couple hours ago so she could nap and I could run some errands. But I'm going to head back shortly to stay with her over night.

It's been a long day. I had a blog post ready earlier but I didn't write it down, so I'll have to think about that one again. OH...nope. I remember.

We finally got the TV to work and I was flipping channels and landed on Mr. Rogers. I love Mr. Rogers. This episode he (and we) learned about a different instrument I had never known. It's a glass harmonica. This thing is wicked cool and invented by Ben Franklin. What an amazing instrument. I loved it!

Okay, now I'm done. Back to the hospital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope everything went well, a glass harmonica, pretty cool