13 May 2009

Far behind

I'm so far behind on my television. That should be a good thing - that I'm not glued to the set all the live-long day. And I just realized that I missed my class tonight. Whoops.

Anyway, I missed the season finales to so many of my favorite shows. And what's funny is that I don't really care that much. It's kind of nice to not be tied down to them, though I am kind of curious about what happened. It's an interesting paradox.

Tonight I'm doing a quick load of laundry or two and picking up mom. She's going to stay with me tonight so we can make it to the hospital early tomorrow. She's having surgery tomorrow - nothing evasive, but still a little worrisome nonetheless. So I'm taking a couple days off to spend with her.

Then Saturday will be the marathon. I'm really excited for it. I'm telling you all this now because there is a good chance I'll forget to blog for a few days. I tend to do that these days. Sorry.

No comments: