18 January 2009

Thanks and a sister story

Thank you, all of you, my fabulous friends, who backed me up yesterday with my post about FB. I really feel better about the situation and how I dealt with it. I appreciate you letting me vent and get it out. Thank you all.

Yesterday I had a great lunch with my "sisters" Allison and Tre. Tre and I went to college together; in fact, we became friends the first day of college and have been ever since. Their parents "adopted" me a long time ago and I have truly felt like a member of their family. In fact, Connie was the one who taught me how to make lefse!

I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard though. We went to Olive Garden, which is our tradition. Allison and Tre like the pasta and calamari. I just like the soup and salad and breadsticks (I only had one).

But when the three of us get together we have a ball. We even have a whole new inside joke involving Big Tops and the Circus and sex. I don't know that you really want to know the details but it is really funny. Our waiter even, unknowingly and unwittingly, stepped into the joke.

I'm so thankful for these friends, and for all my others I don't get to see often enough. I love you all. *hugs*

No comments: