16 January 2009

FB problem

I think facebook is stealing all my words. It's definitely stealing all my thoughts. A friend IM'd me tonight on FB and started asking about how I was feeling and a bunch of other random, crazy comments and I could not figure out what he was talking about. He said we had talked about it the other night. I could not remember a bit of it.

So I think I need to limit my FB to only a few nights a week. I need this blog for my outlet and I'm not getting that by sitting on FB and planting flowers for the Lil'Garden or whatever, or "poking" Scott, or whatever. It's just too much.

Not that my life is exciting...really there isn't much to write about. Although my 10-yr-old nephew told me tonight that he's worried about my love life because he wants more cousins and he wants me to be happier than I am right now.

That was super sweet. I was excited to chat with him tonight. He apparently forced his mom online saying, "Chat with her! Chat with her!" because he wanted to chat with me. Very fun.

I really love my nieces and nephews. It's so fun to be able to connect and talk with them. I'm very blessed.

Now I just need to get down to the 10-yr-old's place so I can play some Wii again. :)

No comments: