06 January 2009

Thank God!

All I can say is I am SOOOOO happy that I got to go back to work today. *sigh*

I think I was almost too excited though because I could not fall asleep last night to save my life. I finally realized I really really had to pee so I took care of that and that helped. Of course I also had to turn down my electric blanket because I was sweating!

The only bad thing about today is the list of thing that has begun of things I need to do. It's long and it's dangerous.

I'm kind of glad that I'm not running tomorrow night because that means I can work late! YAY! This is the best because then I can really get things accomplished. It's so hard to do when the phone is constantly ringing or people are stopping in. I just need quiet time to get some of my projects started, if not finished.

So that's my day tomorrow. I really need to get my life organized and prioritized. The next few months are going to be intense but it's so nice to be back on track.

Yes, I'm a geek. I'm happy to have a schedule.

No comments: