08 January 2009

Sicko

I shocked myself and actually went to the doctor today. That's something I don't normally do. If I'm feeling icky or whatever I usually just ride it out, because I just don't want to mess with the doctor and the process.

Well, I figured, it's a new year and I should maybe try something new and try to get healthier by going to the doctor when I'm not feeling well. I just don't want to become a hypochondriac like one of my aunts was.

The doc was great, this was a new guy for me. He expedited everything, checking for strep and mono, which whatever this is is neither apparently, and hooked me up with some drugs.

7 long days of being on amoxicillin or however you spell that. Joy. But maybe that's okay too. I'm going to go to bed early tonight and try to sleep off some of this.

Oh and Boss3 was funny tonight. He was working out at the gym we have at work after our shift ended and I stayed late to accomplish some things since I was at the doctor for 2 hours today. Well, he saw my light was still on at 6:45 so he emailed me from his crackberry: GO HOME. I laughed and emailed back, "I'm not here. You're delusional." I'm sure I'll hear about that tomorrow. :)

I have to say, I'm really glad he's in my section now. He makes the workday so much more fun. Yay for Boss3!

No comments: