13 January 2009

And this was the rest...

Like I said in the previous post, I decided to just blog all day, so here are my other rambling thoughts:

This is one of those days where, though I only have two more hours to go, I wish I had the chutzpah enough to just leave. I have no energy, no motivation, I've already blown my new eating plan - twice, and I feel like I'm just wasting the day. It's not that I don't have things to do, because I do, I'm just not in the mood to do them. It's blowing and snowing outside. The wind is wicked cold. My office is 69 degrees and I'm shivering. So I had hot cocoa because I couldn't find the tea until I was almost halfway through my mug. Great. I should have had the tea, so that's bad. I need something to motivated me. Or I just need to get off my ass and do something.

Maybe I need a happy light. It's not that I'm truly with SAD but it might help. These dreary days when I can't run outside are slowly killing me. I could and probably should go to the dreadmill but that requires me to go outside and at this point I can't bring myself to do that again unless I'm leaving for the day, and we've already established I can't do that.

I'm guessing that my brilliant plan of working yesterday to get caught up on a couple projects was my downfall. I really should have taken and utilized the entire day off. Maybe I should clean. That might help.

-------------------
I think I'm going to change my title to Asst. Boss1 instead of just Asst to the Boss1. That seems to make more sense in what I really do. HA! I'm sure that'll last all of five minutes, but maybe I'll try that tomorrow in the weekly meeting we have.

------------------------
I screwed up on my eating plan. Did I talk about that yet? Oh yeah, I did. Not a good thing.

-----------------------
Okay it's time to go home not and decide what part of this I should post and what I shouldn't.

No comments: