10 June 2009

So thoughtful

Last night while we were driving home from the game, MS and I were talking about my schedule. Things have been really hectic lately and I have hardly been at home. After my diatribe for about 10 minutes, MS finally said, "Something is going to have to give."

My question is what though? I'm not giving him up. I can't give up running (though this is the one that has been falling aside). I can't give up my nieces and nephews, though these are falling aside too. And work? Hell no. I really have to keep working and I'm so behind on projects.

My projects seem to keep getting farther and farther behind. It's not good. I'm at the point where I'm toying with going into work this weekend (which is something I haven't done in a long time).

Anyway... MS called tonight while he was at work and suggested we go running on my bike trails right after work so we can have more time to veg tomorrow night. I'm really excited about this idea. I miss my bike trails, so this is almost as good as a Christmas gift. :) He is pretty thoughtful, isn't he?

But I must to bed. I'm incoherent these days.

No comments: