04 June 2009

Dream weaver

I dreamt about Ryan Garko last night. It was strange. He had longer hair, the top part pulled back in a mini ponytail to keep it off his face. But I was at the game with someone - maybe Debbie? - and we were sitting right by the dugout. A bat rolled over to us, as only a bat can roll, and Ryan came up to get it.

Then suddenly we were behind the dugout where there were rooms set up for the players - like mini apartments but not quite that nice. So we went into Ryan's and were talking to him about the game and I remember him talking about someone and I said, "that's your girlfriend?" He said, "Well yeah. We've been seeing each other for 5 or is it 10 years now." And I muttered a comment about commitment issues and then his parents walked in. We BS'd for a bit and then I woke up.

I don't get it.

No comments: