16 April 2009

Stupid me...and a fabulously Un-PC moment

I totally forgot to give a shout out to my Goddaughter who turned 1-year-old yesterday! Nika: I love you so much and I'm so glad you're in my life! I can't wait to see you!

Today was an intense day. Boss1 returned from a trip and asked how I was. I had to explain that it was to be a stressful day, at least it would be beginning at 12:05 when the Indians meet the Yankees at Yankees new stadium for the Yankees Home Opener. And the fact that it was CC facing Cliff Lee...yeah, that had no effect on any of it either.

Luckily he understood the magnitude of this game, and my obsession with the Cleveland Indians, and he left the office for the afternoon so I could work and watch and swear as needed without getting too upset. :) And my boys pulled out a stellar win today - 10 to 2! How incredible!

The boys really needed this win, I think. Hopefully the rest of the series this weekend will go as well, though I feel a retaliation will probably happen. But I'm going to cross my fingers and pray and send happy thoughts that they (the Indians) can pull it off.

No comments: