26 April 2009

A full day

First a quote:

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. ~Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910)

Today was a very good day, even though I have a gut ache right now. I got up and made it to church where BigO had a great sermon on why we go to worship. And we sang a couple great hymns and God was nice to my voice this morning so I sounded great. :)

After church I went through a couple baskets I have on my coffee table that hold a bunch of papers. I have half a bag to recycle right now and a small box to shred. The bad thing about cleaning out those was that they are seen, so my apartment is still a mess.

I ran 4 today - the first couple were great, the last 2 were a little rough. Note to self: don't eat chips & salsa or ice cream any time the same day before running. Not a good idea.

Then tonight was dinner with a friend who was in the Navy. Hilarious stories, I must say, and we played a little cribbage. I let him win. Uh huh. I'm sticking to that story. :)

All in all, a very good Sunday. I can go to bed a tired but happy woman. :)

No comments: