07 April 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

...well not really.

I bought hot rollers today. Yes, I'm becoming a girl. Now I just need to figure out how to use them.

KC did such a great job on my hair on Saturday, though I will say initially I was freaked out with the curls, but once they relaxed it looked awesome. (Of course the snow helped too).

So I thought I'd try this on a more regular basis - you know, instead of just pulling my hair into a ponytail all the time. It doesn't take long, but I don't really know how to do it just yet. I need to practice.

I'm such a dork. Isn't this stuff you're supposed to learn in junior high or high school? Not when you're 34? It reminds me of a line from a book once. This guy asks a girl to teach him how to bake cookies. She says, "You don't know how to make cookies?" And he says, "Well, it's kind of like sex. You reach a certain age and it's embarrassing to ask someone how to do it."

Yep. I'm there.

No comments: