09 March 2009

Sometimes it's not so bad

I slept in this morning until almost 6:30! Holy crap! That's so late. :) hahaha. But it did seem late when it has been 5 am wake-up-calls since last Tuesday.

I went into work around 9ish this morning and worked until just about 4. I only claimed 6 hours, because I played a little Sodoku and vented with Andy for awhile.

Deaner came in around noon with his space heater in hand. I was so glad for that. I'm always cold, so this isn't really anything new, but they also turn down the heat on weekends and Mondays since most of the normal world doesn't work those days. So I was chillier than normal. But the heater helped.

I got a lot accomplished so I'm really glad I went in. It sucks not having a day off since the 1st, but it will be better in the end.

I'm off to hang out with a friend tonight. It should be fun and a much needed night of relaxation. Plus he has a bigger TV than I have so maybe the Big Bang Theory and HIMYM won't seem so small.

No comments: