15 March 2009

Oh the Ides of Texas are Upon you

Okay, well I've had that song in my head since it's the Ides of March and for some reason Texas keeps popping into my brain. There's no reason for the latter. In fact, it makes zero sense. Oh well.

It's been an interesting day. Suddenly it's 8:30 pm and the day has flown by. I don't quite remember what I did so I need to list it out. Lucky for you, I'm going to do that here.

I woke up at 6 and stayed in bed until 7. Having gone to bed at 8 the night before, this probably was an okay thing.

I went to church at 8 and heard a good law-filled yet gospel filled sermon. Let's just say, it's still with me 12 hours later. That's unusual.

I came home and ate some scrambled eggs because protein is so good for you.

I put some laundry in and snoozed on my couch while it was in the dryer.

Mom called and made a very simple situation very difficult until I convinced her that the simple way is just that: simple.

I gathered things together for my week since I will be running to and from work this week as Mom is using my car. So tomorrow I have to load up my locker to make sure that I have everything I need.

I went grocery shopping, Target and Taco Bell, all under an hour. I love that I'm a planner for shopping. :) I got a hydration backpack which will be great for Youth Camp this summer but awesome for my runs this week too.

I came home and got on Facebook. Now it's 8:30 and I'm a little behind in my plans. And I'm tired and I really need to go to bed, but I have a few more things to do. So I better get offline now. :)

No comments: