10 March 2009

Ramblings throughout the day

Told
Boss1 to me "You're losing it," after I told him I was listening to Aqua.

Overheard
Boss2, "So what's the latest on the weather?" Boss1, "Looks like shit!"

Dinger!
I got to see Dinger today. Dinger always makes my day. He was on my first work trip eons ago and walked me through everything. Work trips freak me out anyway because I usually have no idea what I'm doing or what I'm supposed to do, but Dinger took me under his wing and helped me out. He is such a doll. He's retired from our company now so I don't get to see him as often, but whenever he comes to base he stops by for a hug and a chat. It makes my day. This is a great way to start the week.

Sickies
My bosses are sick. Not like "sick and wrong", just sick. Boss3 is out with the flu but not before spending most of Saturday morning infecting all of us before Boss1 made him go home. Boss1 is now developing a cough and not feeling the best. He's still upright, which is good, and he's off to get medicine over lunch, which is better, but dammit...if these guys get me sick, I'm going to have to hurt someone. I have too much work to do this week and too many extra-curricular activities planned this week. I cannot get sick.

Read
My friend Matthew: If Al Gore were a drummer, would he play Algorhythms?

No comments: