29 March 2009

Lame

Okay, so our inspection is over. We get our results on Tuesday, I think. I'm banned from work tomorrow though, per Boss1, so I'll have a Monday off for once - the first in at least a month if not more. Crazy.

Overall I think things went well. I started off the day with oatmeal, BB brought me a chai (so sweet!) and I had my radio blastin' when Boss1 and Boss5 came in. It was great. Boss5 was shocked to see me like that but Boss1 was all, "she's always like that...must be a good day." And truly I usually am at 6:30 in the morning. :)

The bad thing was the end of the work day when we had a 90 minute meeting where the facilitators were giving out really bad info and JJ and I were trying to edumacate them on the right stuff. VERY frustrating. So I ended work on a slightly bad note. Oh well... I'll get over that.

My sister hosted a family thing this afternoon for Mom's 65th which is tomorrow. It was nice...I got to see my nieces and nephews and hang out with them. I got real food without having to cook (and I was so hungry so I ended up eating more than I should have), and still got out of there early. I was hoping to meet up with LV tonight but since I haven't gotten a phone call I'm guessing that's out. Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow. Or maybe I'm too scary (my sister hinted at that, nice, thanks lady).

So I know it's 8 but I'm going to go to bed. I've been waking up at 3:30 lately and I have a lot to do tomorrow even though I'm not working. Typical. :)

No comments: