23 February 2009

Monday Fun

Today was a lot of fun. I kind of got up on time, did two loads of laundry, and cleaned up my apartment...all while emailing a friend I'm having dinner with tomorrow night. We ended up deciding to just eat at my place instead of going out so I had to really clean things up.

I made an apple pie for fun and I made some dough for dinner rolls for tomorrow. I should have made cookies, but I didn't quite get those done. Maybe tomorrow after dinner. We'll see. Boss3's birthday is Wednesday so I'd like to have something for him.

I kind of like staying home for the day. It was fun! And my apartment looks pretty decent. It's still a bit cluttered but I can't help that too much. I really need a house with an office with shelves and file drawers so I can get everything put away. I hate that I don't really have that here. *sigh* maybe someday.

Okay...time to get the pie from the oven and head to bed. I must be early to work tomorrow so I can leave early without feeling too guilty. :) Oh, who am I kidding - I'll take an hour off either way.

No comments: