27 September 2005

day 57-26

Good day today…had my eggs, had my salad/chicken, ate out at Pizza Lucé for the first time with a1 and a2 (had ½ of a chicken Dijon hoagie on whole wheat…yummy!) and also got an email from Jim at sbonline…he’s my new diet coach. I had written to Shawn, but Shawn no longer works there so Jim is taking on my file. He gave me some good pointers - like going ALL…THE…WAY to phase 2 instead of the phase 1.5. Apparently phase 2 is the phase designed for the most weight loss…I didn’t know that. very interesting. I still hesitate because I don’t want to backslide and be eating bread non-stop like I have in the past. I had the half sandwich last night and it was very good, and I’m glad to know that I have been doing well these last 57 days at saying no most times to bread. It’s a good start for me at least. I need to get back running…it’s been a couple weeks which isn’t good (no smilies!) but timing hasn’t worked out the best. It’s best for me, psychologically, to go home, have a light supper, then run, but when you’re not getting home until after 7pm and it’s almost dark out this doesn’t work…not in our neighborhood (see here for more details if you haven’t read them already). So I either need to suck it up and join Bally’s or something comparable OR I need to start hauling my ass to SH and working out in the gym there. The latter requires me to bring yet another bag to work with me each day – clothes to change into of course. I may have to turn Morty’s boot into a closet at this rate, with a little portable fridge for my lunch.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

two weeks and two days. YAY! Oct 14th baby, I'll be there with bells on.