21 September 2005

day 51-20

Yesterday was MUCHO better. I had a beach burger yesterday at green mill…highly recommend except don’t eat the cheese – that wasn’t good. Oh well. I grilled up some E-steak and chicken tonight. that will help my eating situation during the week more. I’ve been out of chicken for my salad since last Friday. Today I finally have some again! YAY!

Note to K – thank you for talking with me about all this SB stuff again. I’m sorry to constantly pick your brain about this and whine and complain. Things aren’t going too bad…12 pounds in 7 weeks really isn’t that bad – I mean this is almost 2 pounds a week. And like I said, the gaining last week with PMS wasn’t as bad as it was the first time. Hopefully this whoosh week will be better. And I know with running and building muscle I’m slowing the ‘loss’ effect for a little bit. It’s all good. You’re so great. :)

No comments: