23 September 2005

day 53-22

I think I’m becoming addicted to these. Not a good thing. Eh, whadda ya do.

Today wasn’t the best. I got up late so I didn’t get my eggs made so I had to buy an omelet at work. It was okay, but not the best. I’m not a fan of egg beaters, but they seem to get confused when I ask for egg whites only so for simplicity I just use the ‘beaters’. Lunch was non-existant as I had forgotten it, plus I had the afternoon off. Broke down and had a sb pizza last night. I’m so wrong.

I’ve been stressed lately – not as bad as last week but still stressed. It’s there this week too, just more subtle. Not sure what to do with this. My schedule is suddenly busier than snot again…I wasn’t quite ready for that – usually it eases in. this time is just ‘slam-bam-thank you ma’am’…and not in the good way. Maybe I’ll settle into a groove soon. I hope soon.

No comments: