03 September 2005

days 33-2, 34-3

Friday was awful…well, after FINALLY eating lunch around 2:30 after the guy left, I worked til 6:40, then karen s and I went to the wallace’s for the open house. We didn’t stay long but it dredged up some memories again. Oh well. Went home and wasn’t really hungry so I had some soy tortilla chips which are good, but thank goodness have an aftertaste so I don’t overeat them. I should have gone running but I was just exhausted so instead I took a long bath and went to bed at 9:30.

Today’s food isn’t going well either. I did have breakfast but I missed lunch. I’m just not hungry on the weekends. Odd. Talked with my former trainer…he’s now a vegan – well at least at home, but when he’s out and about (like this weekend) then he plays vegetarian. He hasn’t had meat intentionally since July 1. Seems odd, but he’s looking good. We’re both getting little! I'm intending to run tonight after the wedding and running a couple errands. i should have run this morning but I completely slept in! wow! 10 hours of incredible sleep. I feel great today.

Oh and I making plans to run a 10K in Feb in Florida with Mikey and Schlenker. Let’s just see if I actually follow through on that one. :)

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

5.5 months to talk myself out of this nonsense