28 September 2005

when it rains, it pours; and it's definitely raining.

SO I’m finally excited about something. Last night I went to Macbeth at the Guthrie Lab. What an experience. I love Macbeth anyway, but the way the performed this was just incredible. More on that later as I forgot the program in the car.

ALSO very excited because K is getting ordained this Saturday and I get to see her and E! YAY! it’s been 2 months since I’ve seen them – well on Saturday it will be two months to the day. I can’t wait.

AND THEN I get to go to WI to see K&E and their new house! Woohoo! A weekend away from LS, with no commitments or complications (hopefully). It’ll be good to get away from here and spend time with 2 of my friends whom I love so dearly.

Next week is Denim Week for Breast Cancer Awareness– well Denim Day is on the 7th, but SEC is going to try to celebrate all week. We’re planning a pink ribbon cookie sale, a breakfast on Friday, a memory/honor book online and then reading those names (or at least having them on a sheet of paper) in chapel during the prayers. We’ll be taking donations, natch. I hope it will be a great week. I’m always nervous about this week. This is my baby, so to speak, and I want it to go well.

So I have to laugh. I’ve been on match.com for a long time, to no avail. Not consistently by any means but enough. 18 months ago a guy winked at me. I was seeing D at the time so I said thanks but no thanks. 6 months later D and I ended so I half-heartedly winked back to the guy. He winked back and then 2 months passed before anything. Then he emailed and we went back and forth setting up a time to meet. We had agreed to dinner the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but somehow he ended up in Vegas and didn’t call. So whatever. Well a month ago, bekah and I were kidding around and she winked at him from my account again! that night he winked back! Hahaha…I let it go and didn’t do anything about it, but today he emailed and supposedly wants to meet again. too funny. Not sure what to do about this one. I may wait it out a bit.

And then FEN called last night needing my help tomorrow night with his new computer. He’s computer illiterate and needs some help setting things up, learning how to email and look up p**n. just kidding on the last one. That should be interesting since I know just enough to be dangerous. Hopefully I’ll be able to help him and not hinder him. :)

1 comment:

Justin G said...

so fen is still hanging around eh? he never hit on me when i worked at the desk! darn it....