14 September 2005

probably shouldn't post...may delete later

Now I know that I’m not the most decisive person in the world but damn…could people just say what they want instead of starting out with an ‘inquiry’ or ‘observation’? UGH! I can’t go into too many details for fear of doocedom but hell people, just say whether you want the table moved or not … don’t just mention that it looks a little close to the door and continue to say it looks like it’s close to the door and when I say we can move it but I need to get this one thing done first say that you weren’t saying we had to move it but that it looks a little close to the door and that someone else might say something even though I say that people have seen it and haven’t said something so you think maybe they are shy (which, hello you’re still not saying what you want) and I say no they aren’t shy they just don’t quite seem to see it as a problem but if you want it moved we can do it and then you say I was just making an observation and walk away. UGH!

No comments: