30 September 2005

day 60-29

Two months. Wow. Two full months of being on SB and 12 pounds down. Not bad really. I’m a few shy of the 2 pounds a week I was hoping, but still happy with the results. The elca sent out their healthy newsletter or whatever recently and it said to help keep motivated a person should take 5 to list 5…I’m paraphrasing in a big way because I can’t quite remember the details but this makes sense to me…list 5 reasons why you need to stay motivated as well as what is going well, so here are mine:

· I feel better than I have in years. I don’t feel (as) fat and uncomfortable being around myself.

· When I catch a glance of me in the mirror or a window I don’t cringe and look away.

· I’m closer to my goal.

· I haven’t checked but 10 to 1 my cholesterol has gone down.

· Clothes are more fun to shop for and purchase when they are smaller. :)

No comments: