01 September 2005

days 31, 32-1

My one YAY for the day yesterday (day 31) was I avoided cake at the reception and the soup supper before. Not ready for soup yet, but the salad I got from arby’s was awful. What makes me sad is I used to love that place…I should, having worked there 8 years, but man they have really gotten icky. I’m so not impressed…but maybe that’s just because I’m not impressed in general with fast food anymore. Today’s lunch at McDonald’s made me want to barf but I had no alternative at the time so alas I choked it down. It’s a good thing that I don’t like these places anymore (not that I ever did like McD’s – kangaroo meat and all (thanks, Chip!)) because otherwise I would have problems.


Oh and hey! I've made it a whole month! WOW!

I know some of you are wondering about the 32-1: I’m going to continue to count the days as a total first (because I just need to know!) but I need to use the date as well so I can keep track of where I am in the month…that’s all. It’ll get confusing for some but not for me. HA!

Running tonight. I haven’t talked to A1 if she’s up for it again…will have to do that when I get home.

No comments: