06 September 2005

days 35-4, 36-5

Interesting weekend. Sunday I worked so I sort of ate okay. Monday I didn’t work, which was nice, but then I was just home all day doing nothing and ate horribly. I attempted to make some cookies last night (for mom’s snack bag for her trip home today): my carb control PB cookies with splenda, very little sugar (but some), brown sugar and whole wheat flour. Yeah…they didn’t taste the best – well they just didn’t taste like normal cookies. The flour is weird. Oh well…I didn’t make many so I wasn’t out much. I just shouldn’t have eaten the ones I did. I felt like crap afterward…that’ll teach me. Ha!

I did try some of the Kraft SB meals this weekend…they have refrigerated wraps – the chicken one was pretty good, the turkey one wasn’t too bad. I bought their pizza last night but not going to have it until Sunday after guards. I realized when I bought it that I haven’t had pizza since July 23. how insane is that! this from a girl who used to eat it at least once a week, sometimes more. Look at me…I’m growing.

No comments: