13 September 2005

pa, see if i see

How pathetic am I … I haven’t written anything of importance in days, weeks maybe. Maybe that’s a good thing that nothing outstanding or pertinent is happening in my life. or maybe it’s an indicator that so many things are many things going on that I haven’t the time to discuss them.

Whatever

There are a few things happening…I need to buy a vacuum. i’m knitting a new blanket having finished the one for mom. Choir has started again so that’s taking up Wednesday nights again. Fed-Ex Nick (hereafter will be referred to as FEN) has requested my help in setting up his new computer – he’s finally entering the technology world…very exciting. J&P’s baby girl is getting baptized this weekend…also very exciting. So many of my friends are pregnant right now. I’m glad they all live far away or I fear I’d begin to get the urge and I really don’t need that right now. But that’s the only reason I’m glad they live far away.

Okay so I’m still not getting anything of importance down, am I. maybe I’ll just have to take a break for awhile until I can figure out what’s really going on. :)

No comments: