20 September 2005

day 50-19

Wow - 50 days already? and only 11 pounds down and at least 19 to go. To answer you, K - No…last week was just another bad PMS week. did you have that problem too – where everything seems to just tick you off more and more during those weeks? This week is better, but then again it’s only Tuesday AM. HAHA! Okay…well, I said, no but more so I just felt like I didn’t have a lot time last week. I added up my hours and I had worked 57 Monday-Saturday. A lot of later nights at work, getting home and just feeling so exhausted (physically and mentally) I could barely move. It was just a looooong week. I finally did dishes last night after about a week an a half…so not good. Last night wasn’t much better – I got home after 7 and was just wiped out…I did dishes out of sheer necessity, had some pistachios (oh so healthy) and crashed. My energy is just sapped, and I know it’s because I’m not eating well and I haven’t been running. I just suck. OH and did you know chipotle actually has a salad now? I saw an ad for it when mom and I were there after Labor Day. I haven’t been there since but I need to go back.

No comments: