04 July 2009

Bad sister

This is going to seem really bad, but I kind of wish I didn't have to go to my sister's tonight for the holiday. It's not that I won't have fun, or that I won't be welcome. I'm just tired and not really in the mood for people.

It's a known fact I'm not a fan of crowds. JB could attest to that whenever she would try to get me to go to the great MN get-together. And not that tonight will be a crowd, at least not until we go into town for the fireworks display.

I don't know. Maybe it's because MS is working and so it's like I'm single again - making pies and fruit salad and things for no one in particular - which is a lie because they are for family and then MS tomorrow, but it just has that feel. I'm sitting at home on a holiday, shredding papers, going through NLPs and baking. Could that scream "single" anymore than it already does?

On a good, or less pathetic...well maybe not... how about just on another note - this morning I went into work for 3.5 hours and got a lot accomplished. Not everything I needed but a lot. Tuesday should be less hectic, but I probably missed something crucial so we'll see.

OMG someone cheer me up! What is wrong with me?!?!

No comments: