22 November 2006

Two basic rules of thought

Amazingly I have only two basic rules of thought. (well, in this situation at least)
1) in relationships always think positively until you have proof that it's bad, because it may not be as bad as you think.
2) after job interviews, always think the worst, because then if you don't get the job you won't be disappointed.


Interview went fine today. As I told a friend, I wasn't throwing up-nauseated before, during or after which usually means that it's not a bad choice, but I also wasn't completely positive that it's THE job for me. I think I'd do very well at it, I think working with the two who interviewed would be great - they both seem very cool, but who knows what they were thinking about me.

I blanked a few times, I hemmed and hawed a few times, and I'm really not sure I answered them the way they would have liked. But for the record - I was me. And if they don't like me, they won't like me and that would not be a good way to work.

It was left they would let the person they select know either today or Monday. I haven't heard anything which still leaves it a 50/50 status. We'll see what happens. I can't start until after New Year anyway so no pressure yet.

Thanks for all the great words of wisdom on the comments. You all are great! and I hope you all have a great holiday!

No comments: