02 November 2006

Guinness, it makes NaBloPoMo great

Okay so I know I totally suck with yesterday’s post. It was absolutely insane yesterday but it just proves I probably should look at investing in a computer for my home. Of course, like HMS and I were talking last night, I spend all day on a computer and the last thing I want to do when I get home is start up another one. So until I find a different employment, this will have to suffice.

Let me make it up to you though. Last week I celebrated my final day of the 1st 10 years of my military career. Actually I celebrated two days in a row, both at The Walrus in Bismarck, and both with Guinness. So here are my fabulous drinks. Don’t they look tasty?


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, Guinness always looks good.

~moe~ said...

Does everyone see on the first picture the Cheese Curd Bruschetta? Scary.