15 November 2006

Thank God for Gay Men

My friend Mark is super funny. Over the years our friendship has grown to the point where I think I could tell him almost anything. It all started several years ago when we met and he put his hand on my cheek and said, “Oh, so soft. I’m not used to that. Jeff is so whiskery.”

A couple years ago I decided I needed to rejoin a church choir and my friend Chris was joining up with Mark’s, so I decided to tag along. And oh what fun! Mark is quite the character, often swapping accents on a whim, dancing and twirling about as he conducts. It is a joy.

Well, today he was here and as he kept walking by my desk, he’d cup under his hand under his breast and make sexy faces at me. Of course you’d have to know mark to understand the faces, but still…very funny. And of course tonight we’re going to attempt to recreate the birthday party we had last year for him. Last year we all had ended up at a bar, had mucho to drink and then apparently I took pictures but didn’t remember until the film was developed (how 20th century!). I’m bringing my digital tonight, so perhaps you’ll see some fun tomorrow.

No comments: