06 November 2006

Succumbing to my ancestors, today I speak, “Uffda”

So how was your weekend? Good? Well, that’s great. Oh, you say you were busy and the weekend wore you out? Wow, sorry to hear that, but I can empathize. (or is it sympathize…I always mess those up)

Yes, it was a long and busy weekend. But very successful, I think. The paper turned out very well. After looking at it again this morning I do see some minor things that I wish I could fix but they aren’t so vital that I need to call the printers before going to print. Sometimes you just have to let things go. Yeah, easier said than done.

The next few days will be interesting. Finishing up a project today that has to be submitted by tomorrow, preferably today (at least by email and the hard copy in the mail tomorrow); meeting at noon with a colleague about something…she wouldn’t say what; and a meeting tomorrow with The Don regarding potential projects – whatever that means. Anxiety is already building that I won’t be able to accomplish everything and that the outcomes of these meetings may cause more anxiety.

I’m just trying to keep my options open anymore. Things will work out, right?

No comments: