10 November 2006

My bad, bring on the good.

Okay…sorry folks. That was a bad post to leave on there before the weekend begins, so I must alter it some, or at least try to make up for it.

Think I can? I hope so. I’ll try to be the little engine that could.

Life is good. I’m still alive, we didn’t get the snow they said (though the surrounding areas seemed to have been hit) and my fabulous friend Ian is coming to talk to my fellow professionals on Monday!

YAY!

Ian rocks, can I just say? The man is focused, funny, faithful, and all other sorts of good f-words you can think of. He helps keep my feet on the ground. I’m so glad to have him in my life as a dear friend. :)

Another good: an Army Major and Marine sergeant led the chapel service today. As soon as the streaming is up I’ll link it here. It was a pretty good service. And I’m glad it was done for Veterans Day. That seems to be a forgotten holiday, unless you’re a banker or government worker.

Anyway…busy weekend ahead. More later. I’m a little worried about NaBloPoMo with all that I have going on, but I will make it work.

No comments: