28 November 2006

I am a loser

Yes, I am. Don’t try to tell me anything different. I know what I am. And it takes a strong person to own up to their faults. Many people go their entire lives without admitting what they are. People all over the world continually deny themselves of their truest self. But not me.

I.AM.A.LOSER.

Need proof?

  • It took me three days to find my cell phone charger. (I found it tucked in one of my boots.)
  • It took two days to find my tape recorder. (It was under the seat of my car.)
  • Sunday I went to church thinking I had left my choir folder there, but no. It wasn’t there. Where was it? Under the other seat in my car.
And the clincher that I truly am a loser: My mind is gone. I have no idea where that went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have half a mind you can borrow any time.