21 November 2006

Tempting

Today was a good busy day.

I know that probably doesn't make much sense but it was a good day and a busy day. I like those. In fact, I was actually happy at work (granted at one point I sent a list of 'did ya knows' somewhat bitching about some things but it was all in jest really). But yes, I was happy. As I worked on the list of things I had set forth for me to do, it occurred to me just how much I had to do and what little time I had to do it. Sometimes I long for the day when I could be doing all that and so much more. Tis my dream really.

A few weeks ago (did I write about this already?) I met with one of my supervisors who wants to know three things: where do I want to be, what do I want to do, what trips my trigger. (well the last one he phrased as 'what makes your heart sing', but that seemed a little too frou frou for me.)

Three things came to mind immediately: SD, PA, PA. And yet right now I don't have that option unless I'm on camp or weekends. There is so much that could be done, so many plans I have in my head of how to make us better known, so many things we could do. But right now, not an option.

So instead I'm having to figure out what to do in the meantime (if there is such a thing since there's no guarantee that PA will ever be FT). Tomorrow is the interview. Questions will be asked, answers will be given (hopefully coherently) and a decsion will be made. Maybe it'll be me, maybe not. Only the burning bush seems to know.

1 comment:

Snoskred said...

I'm trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) I believe all things happen for a reason, and you'll know which job is the right one to take, when you get there. Your bush may not be burning yet, but it will be when the time is right.. ;) hehe