13 November 2006

I hear you! Stop calling me!

“MOE! Get in here, Moe!”
WTF?
“Moe! I mean it! Get in here.”
Uh, okay. I don’t think I can argue on this one.

My bed. It’s calling me. Seriously…you think I’m kidding, I know, but I’m not.

I was proud of myself this morning when I work up at 4:24 and realized that my alarm would go off in 3 minutes so I could drag my fat ass out of bed and hit the gym. Well, I actually curled up for another 27 minutes instead, but I did get up.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen – all five of you who read this -, I have returned to the gym. Yay, me! I wasn’t sure I’d make it but after being there for 30 minutes and ellipticating while watching the news, I am glad I did. Plus, the scary guy did say hello and that he noticed I had been MIA.

But once I got back home, my bed called me out. And I gave in for another 30 minutes. I’d still be there now if I didn’t have to work.

I blame this on Ron, Tre and my mother. My OMF bed is awesome. Tre gave me an electric blanket last year at Christmas which gets so nice and toasty. And my mother bought me my fake down comforter which is just awesome to snuggle.

Wouldn’t that just be the best day: Go workout some evil, then take a long, hot shower, and then jump back into bed for awhile? Of course, the added joy would be if there were someone to snuggle with, but that may be impossible right now. *sigh*

No comments: