03 November 2006

Feeling blue, overwhelmed

Writing every day is harder than I thought. I know, I suck…it’s only day 3 and day one barely counted. There are a lot of things I could write about, other things I can’t. Sometimes it’s good to have a blog where you can write but when you know who the people are who actually read this, that makes it a bit more difficult.

Job opps are coming out my ears anymore. It’s crazy. And yet at the same time I’m a little scared about the changes that are upcoming. I know something will change – but where, how and when are still up in the air. And I am one of the most indecisive people I know, so that doesn’t help.

Plus I’m falling behind on my SPOT project, which saddens me. I was hoping there would be more of a following where the people on the team would be excited and want to do more, but apparently it’s just the two of us who are really active and want something to happen…the others are waiting to be led. It gets frustrating when I ask for suggestions for events or topics and I get nothing, but if I decide something then I get the mutterings and backlash because they didn’t like what I chose. So do we disband and just say screw it? Or do we push forward?

Well, I can’t think of that right now. I have less than an hour left of work before I head on the road to job number 1. Or job 2, depending on your perspective. But don’t worry, I’ll be back tomorrow. :)

No comments: