27 October 2005

just for those wondering...

I don’t have kinney’s hours. I am not his keeper.

I don’t know when the mail goes out.

I don’t know when they put mail in the boxes.

I don’t have combinations for boxes.

I don’t assign mailboxes.

I don’t know the hours of the mailroom other than what is listed on the door.

If they aren’t there, they probably aren’t open or they are on a run. Check the door for times.

If the labels say: To LS or some name that is associated here…it’s probably incoming.

If the labels say: From LS or some name that is associated here…it’s probably outgoing.

By the way, I don’t work in the mailroom.

4 comments:

~moe~ said...

Thank you for your affirmation. this morning was just annoying. :)

I love your picture by the way!

~moe~ said...

noogie sweetheart, this was so NOT directed toward those mailroom alums. Back in my day it seemed to work fine. Maybe there just wasn't as much mail then. :)

No two parts of this were directed toward the manager himself. To and From. ugh.

kendi said...

laughing out here in wi.

Anonymous said...

what's this about the mailroom? i thought you worked in a church? man, i really missed something :) just when you think you know someone.....